AN APPROXIMATE GUIDE TO TIMEFRAMES:
- Please allow approximately 3-4 WEEKS for your standard order to be completed (excluding shipping)
- First proof delivered electronically 2-5 business days of order (full details) received at our end
- Each updated proof (if required) delivered within 2 business days of receiving your updated proof form
- Processing and printing commences within 1 business day of receiving proof approval and sign off
- Printing and finishing takes up to 10 business days (in peak times this might be longer: please contact us prior to orderning if you're concerned!)
- Shipping within Australia via Express Post to Express Post destinations guarantees next day delivery (if your postcode lies within the next-day-delivery network). We also use trusted courier services such as TNT and Couriers Please.
- Shipping internationally takes between 4-12 business days (depending on chosen shipping option, and excluding possible customs delays)
A note on holidays:
We don't work on public holidays, and these days are not included in business days when calculating turnaround time.
Christmas and New Year (General):
Please be aware that over the Christmas/New Year period, many of our suppliers take time away from work. This may cause delays for us receiving stock such as envelopes and card stock, and will interfere with our printing schedules. As a result, print production is generally stopped the week before Christmas, and resumes after the first week of the following new year.
Design work and customer service will carry on as necessary where possible during the tinsel season, however please keep in mind that there are several public holidays during this time which we will most definitely take advantage of!
Most printed orders take (on average) about three or four weeks to complete from purchase to packing, excluding shipping time. Depending on where your order is shipping to, it can take as little as one or as many as twelve business days for your order to reach you once we've finished printing and packing your order. At MINIMUM, you should allow at least THREE WEEKS for the production of your order, plus time for shipping. This could be a minimum of five weeks from order to delivery if you're outside of Australia!
To save stress (and to be honest, who actually ENJOYS being stressed?!), please allow yourself plenty of time when you're ordering your invitations. Traditional wedding etiquette calls for invitations to be mailed out at least TWO MONTHS before your wedding date. To ensure that your order is completed in time, it's advisable that you place your order with me at the very, very latest 14 weeks prior to your wedding date if you're in Australia. If you're located outside of Australia, you may need to allow even more time for shipping depending on your choice of shipping options.
This is still extremely tight, so if you want to keep relaxed and feeling on top of things, I recommend that you place your order with me at least five months ahead of your wedding date, or two months prior to the date you'd like to send your invitations to your guests.
This extra time allows you to relax, consider your invitation wording, enjoy your wedding preparation, and you'll have your invitations slightly ahead of time... so there's no last minute envelope stuffing in the middle of the night before mail-out day!
PRINT RUSH SERVICE
If you're in a bind and you need your printed order in LESS than three weeks, you're welcome to enquire about our Rush Service. If we have the time available, and your order qualifies (i.e. doesn't require specialty finishes or excessive assembly) we can have your invitation order prioritised so proofs are delivered faster, and your order is printed and processed within 7 business days of proof approval.